In order to offer you our services, we need to process your personal data.
on Brands of Sweden want you to feel safe when you provide your personal data to us. We care about your privacy and always strive for a high level of data protection, for example, we would never sell your data to a third party.
How we process personal data
brandsofsweden.com process personal data to administer our customer relationship to you. The personal data we process has either been provided by you, collected from public databases or from one of our partners. We never save personal data longer than we need. Some personal data is discarded directly, others are saved different length days depending on what the data is to be used for and our obligations under the law. In addition to fulfilling our agreement with you, we may use your personal data to provide relevant information about our services.
Furthermore, we may process certain personal data to provide the security of our services and to comply with our legal obligations to authorities.
Where necessary for us to offer our services, we share your personal data with companies that are so-called data processors for us. A data processor is a company that processes the information on our behalf and according to our instructions.
Your rights Data protection legislation gives you a number of rights in relation to the processing of your personal data. Access to your personal data You have the right to request confirmation from us if we process personal data relating to you, and in such case request access to the personal data we process about you, a so-called register extract.
Request rectification we have a responsibility to ensure that the personal data we process is accurate, but if you – despite our efforts to have updated records – believe that an information about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request that the data be corrected.
Withdraw consent with future effect To the extent that we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right, at any time, to withdraw your consent to the processing with future effect. Note! In order to provide services and products, we need to process and process your personal data. However, you are not obliged to provide us with personal information. If you choose not to do so, we may not be able to provide all of our products and services to you.
Object to processing based on our legitimate interest You have the right to object to any processing based on a legitimate interest that we have if you have personal reasons relating to the situation. However, we may continue to process your data, even though you have opposed the processing, if we have compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh the interest in privacy.
As a customer, you have the right to have the following personal data deleted without undue delay if any of the following conditions apply:
• If the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it is processed.
• If the processing is based solely on your consent and you withdraw it.
• If the processing is for direct marketing and you object to the processing of the data.
• If you object to personal data processing that occurs after a balance of interests and there are no legitimate reasons that outweigh your interest.
• If personal data has not been processed according to the regulation.
• If deletion is required to comply with a legal obligation. If personal data is deleted, we will notify those to whom we have disclosed personal information about you, that this deletion has taken place. However, this does not apply if it proves impossible or an excessive effort. We will also, at your request, inform you to whom the information has been disclosed. Restriction of processing You also have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted. However, if you request that the processing of your data be restricted, we may not be able to fulfil our obligations to you for the duration of the processing.
Complaints If you believe that your personal data is being processed in violation of applicable regulations, you should report it to us as soon as possible.